Plants, through the process of photosynthesis, use solar energy to produce the end product glucose. Since energy is used here, what type of reaction is photosynthesis?
a. energonic reaction
b. exergonic reaction
c. reversible reaction
- Solar Panel: Photosynthesis Is Used By Plants And A Semiconductor Based Solar Cell Both Harness Solar Energy? (6/18/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Did The Cycling Of Solar Energy Through The Biosphere Begin? (6/30/2011)
- Solar Producer: Why Not Supporting The Nuclear Energy? (7/26/2011)
- Science Help. Can someone answer and explain these for me? I’m having trouble in this part of science class.?
- Solar Turbines: What Type Of Solar Energy System Is Needed For These Kinds Of Applications? (5/28/2011)