why not retrofit a school with solar power to produce about 10% of it’s electricity. and pay back the gov’t that savings until it is paid back then from that payback point the savings goes to the schools budget. I would think that most schools would be able to have that paid back sooner than the ratio of ten yrs. because of mainly 5 days a week and alot of schools still are not doing year around.
- Solar Power: Are There Alternatives To Electricity To Power Your House Primarily Im Curious About Propane, Not Solar? (9/10/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Many Wind Turbines Would It Take To Power A School? (6/14/2011)
- Solar Producer: When Will America Use Nuclear Energy To Produce Needed Electricity? (7/14/2011)
- Solar Energy: What Type Of Electricity Can Produce From Solar Energy: Ac,dc Or Both? (6/23/2011)
- Solar Energy: What Is The Equipment Cost To Produce Electricity From Solar Energy? (8/14/2011)