- do they expect Him to use MUSCLES to lift it?
Does anyone know any of these dumb questions that is more annoying?
1. God stops Planetary Rotation:
. JOSHUA 10:12-14.
12. Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD
delivered up the Amorites before The Children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel,
“Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.”
13. And the Sun stood still, and the Moon stayed,
until the People had avenged themselves upon their enemies.
Is not this written in the book of Jasher?
So the Sun stood still in the midst of Heaven,
and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
14. And there was no day like that before it or after it,
that The LORD hearkened unto the voice of a man:
for The LORD fought for Israel.
2. God reverses Planetary rotation:
. 2nd KINGS 20:8-11.
8. And Hezekiah said unto Isaiah,
“What shall be the sign that The LORD will heal me,
and that I shall go up into the house of the LORD the third day?”
9. And Isaiah said,
“This sign shalt thou have of The LORD,
that The LORD will do the thing that He hath spoken:
shall the shadow go forward ten degrees, or go back ten degrees?”
10. And Hezekiah answered,
“It is a light thing for the shadow to go down ten degrees: nay,
but let the shadow return backward ten degrees.”
11. And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the LORD:
and he brought the shadow ten degrees backward,
by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz.
What do people think would do that? Elbow grease?
God is Telekinetic, and moves objects by Command, through Spiritual Power.
Anything He creates, will go where He wills it to go.
. MARK 11:20-26.
20. And in the morning, as they passed by,
they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
21. And Peter calling to remembrance saith unto him,
“Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst
is withered away.”
22. And Jesus answering saith unto them,
“Have Faith in God.
23. “For verily I say unto you,
‘That whosoever shall say unto this mountain,
“Be thou removed,
and be thou cast into the Sea;”
and shall not doubt in his heart,
but shall believe that those things
which he saith shall come to pass;
he shall have whatsoever he saith.’
24. “Therefore I say unto you,
‘What things soever ye desire,
when ye pray, believe that ye receive them,
and ye shall have them.’
25. “And when ye stand praying,
forgive, if ye have ought against any:
that your Father also Which is in Heaven
may forgive you your trespasses.
26. “But if ye do not forgive,
neither will your Father Which is in Heaven
forgive your trespasses.”
With Humans, we are used to the concept that, the larger an object is, the more inertia it has, and the harder it is to move it, and the faster we become exhausted. God has no such limitation- why should He? Are these people talking about Him moving things like, the size of Planets? What difference could size make? I cannot move mountains for the simple fact that I suffer a definite deficiency in the size of my ego. (Okay, so you’ve never heard it called that before. Now you have. Can we move along..?) I don’t know I could move a grain of sand if my life depended on it.
Disease organisms, though? No problem! Any germ entering my body just bit what it cannot chew.
I have no problem healing myself of any illness trying to invade my body- and as a Pathology Lab worker, I have been exposed to some horrible stuff, and do not use antibiotics, or painkillers (*Ouch!*)
Soviet Scientist Immanuel Velikovsky theorized that Venus was ripped out of Jupiter, causing The great red Spot, and slung across the Solar System, to its present position, and that organic substances ripped out of it along the way, accounted for Biblical phenomena such as Manna, and the Greek Legend of Ambrosia, and aspects of his theory had to be taken seriously by Atheistic scientists themselves. Not everyone believes that things went down the way he thought, but there is considerable margin of possibility.
Are Atheists trying to pick a fight with someone who can fling Neutronium at us? (Yes, I mean, Tunguska! What did you think I was talking about- The Dinosaurs???)
Are they even trying to think, when they can’t follow a simple premise?
You don’t have to believe The Bible God exists- but if you are going to make up slanderous (not to mention blasphemous) theories about Him, why not use all of the proposed factors? Why leave some out, to be able to make your silly riddles partway speakable? Got more? Just try ‘em!
- Solar Lights: So We Cant Disprove The Existence Of A God, But What About The Christian God? (7/13/2011)
- Solar Guru: Whether God Is A Person/Nature Or Ultimate State Of Finding Ourselves? (9/7/2011)
- All Christian “evidence” for God, in one spot? (all of which are invalid)?
- Solar Lights: Christianity And UFOS (no Atheists)? (9/2/2011)
- Solar Producer: Do You Believe That The World Will End On 12/21/2012? (9/11/2011)