I purchased 40 watt Solar Panel Battery Charger Kit with a Maximum Power Voltage of 17.5V
Maximum Power Current of 2.29A with Open Circuit Voltage of 21.5V, and have a brand new deep cycle battery and don’t want to hurt it by overcharging it should I have a Charge Controller on the system?
more info on the kit can be found a the Source here: tektrumcorp.com/solar_panels
- Solar Panel: Is A 40 Watt Solar Battery Kit Fitted With A Battery Protection Circuit To Prevent Overcharging Of Batteries? (8/21/2011)
- Solar Power: Solar Charge Controller Problems? (8/17/2011)
- Solar Panel: Can I Safely Charge An Auxiliary RV Battery Using The Alternator And A Solar Panel At The Same Time? (8/23/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Kind Of Solar Panel Would I Need To Charge I Car Battery? (6/17/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Can I Set-up My Small Solar Panel To Charge AA Solar-rechargeable Btteries? (5/22/2011)