Wind turbines that are strategically placed around the would harvest wind energy 24/7 with out using a drop of oil except say for the occasional maintenance crew that has to drive up to the turbine.
Which candidate will push us further and harder in to the new age where we don’t depend so much on foreign oil.
- Solar Turbines: How Many Wind Turbines And Solar Panels Does The World Need To Replace Coal, Oil And Nuclear Power? (9/30/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Wind Turbines? (5/21/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Forms Of Energy And Energy Transformations Are Involved In Wind Turbines? (6/15/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Has The President Read My Letter About The Problems With The Country And My Proposed Solutions? (6/19/2011)
- Solar Turbines: People Who Know About Solar Power And Wind Turbines? (6/13/2011)