I have a cheap four color diode from a rechargeable solar outdoor light that I want to install inside my motorhome and run it off my 12v battery bank but I need to know how to reduce the power so that it will not burn out the diode.
It works fine without the solar cell except that it wears out the 1.5 AA batteries that it uses.
I am sure that it would take forever to run down the six 6v golf cart batteries that I use for power in my RV, especially since they get recharged every time I run the RV.
Any answers out there?
How do I do that?
- Solar Panel: Overcharging AA NiMH Batteries With 12V Battery? (8/21/2011)
- Solar Panel: Can I Safely Charge An Auxiliary RV Battery Using The Alternator And A Solar Panel At The Same Time? (8/23/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Many Watt Solar Panel Do I Need To Charge A 12v Battery That Wont Be Using Much Electricity? (8/1/2011)
- Solar Lights: Anyone Know If You Can Replace The Batteries In A Solar Powered Outdoor Light? (9/8/2011)
- Solar Powered Outdoor Lights….battery question?????