We all know the lands are being sucked out dry consuming the earths natural resources, and hence the more scarce these resources become the more they cost to the consumer.
Technology is fast improving and if you’ve noticed as prices of solar installations are coming down as they get easier to produce. As the prices of fuel continue to increase, the jobs market continues to fail, people will gradually become less likely to afford Not to live self-sufficiently
In theory investing in Solar companies should be safe if your looking for a long term invest, or should it?
- Solar Energy: Does Anyone Have A Good Recommedation For Investing In Solar Energy And Future Energy Companies? (7/8/2011)
- Why don’t more people call their energy companies and switch over to a “renewable” energy source?
- Solar Energy: Solar Power Companies In The US? (7/26/2011)
- Solar Power: Who Are The Largest Companies Buying Land For Wind Power? (9/23/2011)
- Solar Energy: Which Sector Are The Stocks Of Renewable Energy Companies Listed? ? (9/26/2011)