I am considering equipping a home in West Texas (11 acres of land, plenty of room) with wind powered generators in order to provide electricity to the property. Where does one begin? Can windmills generate enough power to run the home, how is the A/C tied into the home and the feed fro the power company? Any thoughts? Thanks.
- Solar Turbines: What Are The Drawbacks To Using Wind Turbines Or Solar Panels For Providing All Power To A Home? (4/24/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Did The Cycling Of Solar Energy Through The Biosphere Begin? (6/30/2011)
- Solar Panel: Aluminum Can Solar Energy? (9/12/2011)
- Solar Power: How Much It Would Cost For Wind Power Generator ? (6/26/2011)
- Solar Power: What Percent Of Wind Power Does The United States Produce? (6/11/2011)