My name is Cory, I am a Junior in a Texas High School. I hope one day to be an Investment Banker/Director at some point. I have been strongly looking into Business School more specifically McCombs (UT at Austin) and Stern (NYU). My G.P.A is a 4.511 and I am in honors classes, have been since freshman year, also I am 4/47 as my rank. Top 10%. I have been in BETA club, (Honor Society Club kinda) for last three years, also was the president of my Student Class last year, and the Representative this year. I also am a member of Solar Car for past 3 years. I played football 2 year, golf 2 (going to be 3 next year) track 1 year, cross country 1 year. I am in dual enrolled classes, College and High School Credit. Will have Economics/Government/US HIstory/ and English IV dual credit. I will be taking AP Physics and AP Calculus next year, as well as a business prep class, and concurrent classes this summer. I have founded and president of a bible study club. Also I went to Regionals last year in UIL Debate, hopefully will go to same or even state this year. I have taken an accounting class and business prep class. My ACT is a 31 and my SAT will hopefully be a 2000 or 2100… I have been hardcore studying. Have 80+ community service hours, and major church memeber. A Student Leader in the Church. So tell me what you think of my chances for Stern, McCombs, possibly even Ross or Carrol? or any other schools that you believe would be great. I would prefer to go to a top 20 undergrad business school. Let me know, if you want hit me up on email too.
- Solar Guru: Chances For NYU With My Current Stats? (9/7/2011)
- Solar Products: Thoughts On Purchasing A Business? (6/26/2011)
- Solar Energy: Where Can I Find Funds For Solar Energy & Electric Vehicles Start Up Business? (9/11/2011)
- Solar Power: Has The LA School District Now Shown Us What A Wonderful Thing Solar Power Is?(24 Year Return On Investment?)? (7/13/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Many Wind Turbines Would It Take To Power A School? (6/14/2011)