Do solar panels/cells have little readings ON them, or do you have to have another device to measure the voltage? It’s for a science project (even though I already know the answer to the problem) and I really need to know about this.
I also really need a quick answer since my little experimental design paper is due tomorrow. xD Thanks to anyone willing to help me!
- Solar Turbines: How Can We Measure Efficiency Of Solar Cells? (6/1/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Is A Small And Cheap Solar Cell? (5/17/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Measure How Long It Will Take To Recharge Batteries Using Solar Cells? (7/22/2011)
- Solar Products: Inductor Based Emergency Re-chargers Overheating? (9/15/2011)
- Solar Energy: Alternative Energy Solar Panels Windmills And Nuclear Energy? (7/8/2011)