We got a set of solar powered lights for outside, but i am not sure if you need to have the switch on the solar panel to ‘On’ before it will start charging? The only thing is, when you turn it ‘On’ it also turns the light on – So does it charge when it’s set to ‘Off’ and you just turn it on when you want the lights on?
- Solar Panel: Can I Safely Charge An Auxiliary RV Battery Using The Alternator And A Solar Panel At The Same Time? (8/23/2011)
- Solar Products: I Bought New Rechargable Batteries For My Solar Lights.will The Sun Charge Them When I Put Them In? (7/28/2011)
- Solar Products: How Long Does It Take For Batteries To Charge In Solar Lights? (6/15/2011)
- Solar Lights: Were Can I Buy A Transfer Switch For A Generator? (6/11/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Can I Set-up My Small Solar Panel To Charge AA Solar-rechargeable Btteries? (5/22/2011)