There are high impact fees for new construction for water, roads, schools etc. For something that has been redily available for years I dont understand why solar power is not used more often. Think of the savings environmentally alone if half the homes,in new subdivisions,had to be solar powered. Not to mention the high electric bills you would save on.
- Solar Power: How Much Would It Cost To Produce 10% Of Schools Electricity By Solar Power? (9/23/2011)
- Solar Power: Solar And Wind Power In Spain Is The Way To Go What Will It Take In Uk To Catch On Or Should There Be Rain Pwr (10/5/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Should Green Homes With Solar Power, Energy Savings Technology? (5/7/2011)
- Solar Energy For Home – Does My Solar Electric System Have To Include Batteries?
- Solar Power: How Do I Wire Solar Power Into My Homes Breaker Panel? (7/9/2011)