Online stores selling solar photo-voltaic generation kits gives specs indicating the power generation capability of the system. For example, Solar World Grid-Tie Solar Electric System with 245W Panels & PV Powered PVP2000 Inverter, 1.2 to 2.4 kW. This seems to indicate that the system can generate 1.2 to 2.4 kW. Is that per day? Per month? I’m trying to calculate the return on investment, but can’t because I don’t know how much power a system such as this will generate in a month.
- Solar Power: When It Come To Home Solar Power Why Do Some Choose 24v And Others 12 V Systems? (8/5/2011)
- Solar Panel: Has Anyone Installed Solar Panels To Their Home? How Well And Cost Effective Is It? (9/28/2011)
- New to solar energy systems…?
- Solar Lights: Electricity Question? (9/6/2011)
- Solar Producer: Physics Easy Question Get More Points.? (6/7/2011)