The rules are:
1. The watch must be a real watch that can be bought on the common market as of today (10/25/07).
2. It can be digital, analog, or both.
3. You must explain what features the watch has. I’m not going to go research every watch that’s listed so the only thing I’m judging by is the description you give.
4. Don’t be afraid to submit watches with crazy gadgets. FEATURES DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRACTICAL! They just have to be techonlogically sophisticated.
5. This isn’t a vote…out of all the descriptions given I will pick the best watch.
6. Don’t worry I’m a fair guy: Even though I’m gonna tell u guys my favorite, it will not be eligible to win unless someone else says it too.
7. If u don’t adhere to these rules then your choice is disqualified.
Now for my personal pick: I like the “Solar Atomic” G-shocks by Casio, because they’re solar powered, radio controlled, have massive water and shock resistance, and automatic back-lighting. (Not to mention they just look awesome)
- Solar Lights: Some Kpop And Kdramas Questions (test)? (10/13/2011)
- Solar Products: I Noticed On My New Casio Watch, Theres A Red Line Line, And I Have No Idea What It Is. What Is It? (5/16/2011)
- Solar Guru: Who Killed It? (8/7/2011)
- How much money have politicians invested in “green products”?
- Solar Producer: The Electronics Poll-Which Would You Rather Use? (5/29/2011)