What’s the most efficient way to make electricity from solar power on a large scale? Is it using photovoltaic cells, or mirros and a turbine or what? I’d be interested in a web site that compares all the options by efficiency, cost, reliability in cloudy weather, and stuff like that.
- Solar Power: How Efficient Is Wind Power? Does It Cost More Than Burning Coal? (9/14/2011)
- Solar Power: Are There Alternatives To Electricity To Power Your House Primarily Im Curious About Propane, Not Solar? (9/10/2011)
- Solar Power: Land Size For A Medium Scale Solar Plant? (10/12/2011)
- Solar Turbines: If A Typical Home Uses 390 KWh Of Electricity Per Month, How Many Square Meters Of Solar Cells Would Be Requir? (8/30/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Many Square Meters Of Solar Cells Would Be Required To Meet Its Energy Requirements? (7/31/2011)