If I used a small solar panel, a power converter, and a trickle charger, would it be possible to run a small portable ac unit on large car battery. Keeping the battery and the solar panel outside and running the cord and power converter inside, would it be possible to have enough power to run the portable unit for 4-6 hours a day or would it be too much for the large car battery to sustain for a lengthy period of time? I would have a second battery on hand 1 to run and 1 charging. Would this work?
- Solar Products: What Kind Of Solar Charger Would I Need To Run My Portable TV? (8/16/2011)
- Solar Panel: Can I Connect A Solar Panel Charger To My Car Battery Without Interfering With The Alternator? (6/10/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Kind Of Solar Panel Would I Need To Charge I Car Battery? (6/17/2011)
- Solar Panel: How To Select Solar Panel Charger For Laptop (basic Electricity Related Questions)? (8/2/2011)
- Solar Products: Would A Solar Trickle Charger Prevent Battery Drain? (9/24/2011)