what do yall feel about solar powered fence chargers. we are fencing about 2-3 acres of flat land but its in a hole that only gets about 8 hours of full sun. will this be enough to charge the battery and will it be hot enough to hold in a horse maybe a stallion. i’ld also like yalls opinion on electric rope, tape, and hi-tinsel. were thinking about putting hi-tinsel on the bottom strand them rope then hi-tinsel then rope. (were trying to save money)
- Solar Power: Solar Panel And Electric Fence- Help Please!? (8/17/2011)
- Solar Energy: Anybody Got Any Info On Solar Panels For Energy Savings? (8/24/2011)
- Solar Energy For Home – Does My Solar Electric System Have To Include Batteries?
- Solar Power: Solar And Wind Power In Spain Is The Way To Go What Will It Take In Uk To Catch On Or Should There Be Rain Pwr (10/5/2011)
- Solar Products: Has Anyone Out There Ever Used Tsc Zereba Brand Solar Chargers For Electric Containment Fencing? (5/19/2011)