a solar panel is made up of individual solar cells, when light hits these cells one layer of the silicon become s positive and the other becomes negative, why will this create and electrical field.
- Solar Turbines: Where Does The Solar Energy Go To When It Hits The Solar Panel? (10/18/2011)
- Small solar panel with mono-crystalline 5″ solar cells?
- Solar Turbines: What Is The Best Current Efficiency Of Silicon Solar Cells? (10/16/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Where Can I Buy Crystalline Silicon Or Another Substance That Is Great For Solar Cells? (8/11/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Is The Ratio Of Metal To Silicon On The Surface Of A Solar Cell? (7/2/2011)