Hello, I bought solar power lights for garden for the first time. I don’t really know how these work.
1. How do we have to change batteries in the lights?
( I had no idea they needed batteries. I am worried if they spend so much energy that I have to spend a lot of money on buying batteries. I bought these lights for saving money.)
2. What is the best way to save batteries in?
(I turned the room lights on and off so many times in order to see whether the solar power lights work or not. Will it affect the batteries in a bad way?)
Thank you very much for your time. Have a great day!
- Solar Products: I Bought New Rechargable Batteries For My Solar Lights.will The Sun Charge Them When I Put Them In? (7/28/2011)
- how many have solar powered lights at home,and think that people….?
- Solar Power: So Washington Gas Send Me A Letter Asking If I Would Like To Change To Wind Power Energy? (8/26/2011)
- Solar Products: Change A Solar Fairy Lights To A Plug? (9/9/2011)
- Solar Products: How Long Does It Take For Batteries To Charge In Solar Lights? (6/15/2011)