One surprise is that the colder the temperature the higher tha voltage from Solar Photovoltaic panels. In that case if CA has a sunny day, and CO has a sunny day, there will be more power in CA. It is a fact that CA has more sunny days, but incentives are higher in NJ. The power companies buy your excess power because it’s local — goes straight on their lines — and less expensive for them to do so. Plus it’s green power. There’s a Federal Tax refund and incentives from local power companies that make it affordable. Don’t wait. The biggest recipients of corporate welfare, OIL, are always trying to take away residential and small business renewable incentives.
Check Local Rebates here:
- Do Solar Energy Rebates Come from Power Companies because they buy the power locally & Cheaper and it’s Clean?
- Solar Products: If Weapons Of War Are Our Most Profitable Export What Peaceful Products Could We Retool To Manufacture Instead? (6/25/2011)
- Solar Producer: When Will Solar And Wind Power Be Affordable To The Average Home Owner? (8/11/2011)
- Solar Energy: Why Are Politicians Not Solving The Energy Crisis With Solar Panels On Homes.? (9/9/2011)
- Solar Power: What Tax Advantages Are There For Using Wind Power And What Speeds Are Required? (6/15/2011)