I’ve found information on federal tax incentives, but I’m particularly interested in rebates for equipment purchase and installation. The city of Austin offers this, and in other areas rebates are offered by the power companies themselves. I can’t find info particular to the Dallas/Fort Worth area, or energy providers in DFW.
- Solar Panel: What Kind Of Solar Power Incentives Are Offered In Arizona? (6/29/2011)
- Solar Products: Is There A News Letter To Subscribe To That Informs About Solar Credits, Rebates, Incentives ETC.? (7/28/2011)
- Solar Power: Did You Know That Solar PV Panels Are More Efficient In Colder Temperatures? (11/3/2011)
- Do Solar Energy Rebates Come from Power Companies because they buy the power locally & Cheaper and it’s Clean?
- Solar Power: What Tax Advantages Are There For Using Wind Power And What Speeds Are Required? (6/15/2011)