If Obama keeps his promise to enact a Carbon cap and trade policy . This will cripple electric utilities that use coal fired power plants (Obamas own words) . If we do in fact rely on wind and solar power to produce our energy needs, will there be enough energy and if not, what are we going to plug our new electric cars into?
Essie it’s not bogus, Obama has said all along he WILL do this. He claims it will force America to change to cleaner fuel.
Lil Barry- Good point, with all of his speeches he could run a turbine for days
Answer- good answer and interesting outlook.What will we do between now and then? We have a lot of cars that run on fuel and the majority of our power plants are coal fired. I see a huge increase in energy costs until this new energy is online.
I agree that Global warming/Climate change is a hoax. But this carbon cap and trade bill is a real issue that is going to cause real pain to the American Middle class. The electric car is a shot at Obama today meeting in an electric car plant today. As the American people we are basically powerless to stop this agenda from being forced upon us.
- Wouldn’t this be a better way to Reduce CO2?
- Solar Products: Can Anyone Give Me Direct Procedures On How To Make Fuel From Carbon Dioxide Using Solar Energy? (7/20/2011)
- Solar Producer: Looking Back Was Nov 20th 2009 The Day That “Global Warming” Finally Ended? (8/15/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Can Anybody Find Anything But Hot Air In The Climate Bill? (8/17/2011)
- Solar Products: How Do You Think We Should Solve The Energy Crisis? (11/2/2011)