Now I know the Yankees have one of the best records in baseball and in the grand scheme of things have played very well this season. However, most of their wins came earlier. Lately, like the last month or so, the Yankees have been awful. If they go into the playoffs like this they’re done. Not only that but they still haven’t clinched with only 7 games left. They’re in danger now of actually missing the playoffs. Will they make the playoffs and is there even a point in them making the playoffs?
@ Madii: What playoffs? The magic number is 3 and we only have 7 games left to score those 3. We’re in serious danger of not making it that’s my concern more than anything else.
I think a big problem with this team is a lack of continuity. Every day is a new team. Girardi needs to pick 9 guys and stick with them. I’m tired of Kearns on odd days, Berkman on even days, and Thames when the sun is in the yellow house.
- Solar Producer: What Are The Answers To The Follwoing Questions? PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK.. GETTING GRADED!? (5/11/2011)
- Solar Producer: In Review: Records Set By The Texas Rangers Yesterday? (5/14/2011)
- Solar Products: Is Creating An Online Store For Green Energy Products A Good Idea? (6/28/2011)
- Solar Producer: Can Anyone Help Me!!!? (5/2/2011)
- Solar Lights: Can Someone Summarize This Article Into One Paragraph For Me? (11/10/2011)