I know that this may get shot up because we have no money (I understand that) but a lot of our coal plants are old and inefficient. Do you think we should upgrade them (many clean coal technologies actually make the process somewhat more efficient I’ve been told) since coal is still the cheapest power producer out there, or is it too expensive to be worth while and we should either do nothing or try harder with renewable energies like wind and solar?
No rabidkitty Obama didn’t tell me it’s because a lot of our coal plants are very very old especially on the east coast.
- Solar Energy: Is This The Reason Why Solar Panels Are Energy Efficient? (8/12/2011)
- Will you get angry when your electric bill triples when we stop building coal power plants for ‘green power’?
- Solar Turbines: Do All Liberals Have A Wind Turbine And Solar Panels Using No Oil Or Coal To Live? (10/31/2011)
- Wouldn’t this be a better way to Reduce CO2?
- Solar Power: Do Know About Solar Thermal Power Plant Clean Power Plants In World? (6/19/2011)