Has anyone actually used those kits online like energy4green or earth4energy to build their own solar panels or windmills? I’m so tempted but with my budget can’t afford to waste any money. They have a 60 day money back policy but that doesn’t include the money used to buy the supplies to try and build the things. My electric bill is almost $ 300 a month due to my stay at home disabled veteran husband who went from Utah snow to Florida sun and he has to have the AC on really cold. If anyone has actually built one can you tell me of your experience and if it actually is worth the money? I do lots of D.I.Y. projects but am a novice with electric besides installing a ceiling fan and changing out a light switch.
- Solar Power: How Does A Solar Powered Ceiling Fan Work? (10/9/2011)
- Solar Power: What Could Be The Procedure And Cost Of Solar Power System For A Domestic Home Use.WOULD ANY SUPPLY CHAIN Show? (7/7/2011)
- Solar Lights: Vivid Dream About The Sun, Moon Etc? (9/27/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Could I Build A Small, Efficient Solar Panel? (8/14/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Can I Build A Small Solar Panel To Power A Light Bulb? (7/18/2011)