another Solar project that they are investors of ?
The Nevada project is sponsored by Los Angeles-based SolarReserve LLC, whose investors include Citigroup, U.S. Renewables Group, Good Energies, Credit Suisse, Nazarian Enterprises and Argonaut Private Equity, which had a major stake in Solyndra.
PCG Asset Management also is listed as one of the company’s investors. That company’s board of directors includes Ronald Pelosi, the brother-in-law of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat.
- Solar Panel: WHY WAS SOLYNDRA OFFERED $535 MILLION LOAN GUARANTEE BY THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY? (11/6/2011)
- Are Republicans so desperate that they’re trying to pin Solyndra on Obama?
- How much money have politicians invested in “green products”?
- Solar Producer: Why Do Liberals Support George Soros? (7/17/2011)
- Solar Panel: Are You Bothered That 500 Million Of Stimulus Money Went To A Now Obsoleted Solar Panel Manufacturer? (5/16/2011)