I am looking at buying a 45 watt solar panel and a deep cycle 12 volt battery. I will be using the battery to run D/C lights, so I don’t need a A/C power inverter. Do I need to get anything special to hook up between the solar panel to the battery to charge it, or do I just run the wires from the solar panel to the battery?
- Solar Panel: What Kind Of Solar Panel Would I Need To Charge I Car Battery? (6/17/2011)
- Solar Panel: If The Open Circuit Volt Is 21.5 On A Solar Panel Do You Need A Charge Controller? (9/30/2011)
- Solar Panel: Power Inverter Question? (11/2/2011)
- Solar Panel: Can You Charge A Phone With A Small Solar Panel? (5/11/2011)
- New to solar energy systems…?