Last August was the first month in nearly a century in which the sun was completely devoid of sunspots, an indicator of solar activity. While the earth’s temperature charts nicely with the solar cycles over time, it correlates not at all with rising CO2 levels. In fact, the earth has been cooling even as these levels rise, and the earth is no warmer than it was in 1979.
This whole “krap and tax” bill is not about climate change, is it?
…China & India are refusing to participate in the Copenhagen meetings in December. Without participation from China and India, anything we do here at home would impose burdensome costs on consumers in the form of higher electricity, gas and food prices, all for no climate gain.
So… how will my diminishing CO2 level in my rural town have any significance at all globally… except to cut the CO2 needed for vegetation in my area!
- Will the American Physical Society amend its ‘official’ statement on climate change?
- Solar Producer: Why Do People Fall For The Climate Change Hoax? (9/6/2011)
- Anyone want to take bets that Climate Change is a HOAX…?
- china’sproducing pollution, it is though investing in solar energy. what other counries are doing this?
- Solar Products: Does Anyone Have Any Good Ideas On How To Profit From Climate Change? (6/22/2011)