i was wondering if i could take one of those cheap solar panals that you can power you car battery with, and somehow hook it up to a microwave, or coffee maker or something like that?
Is there any other easier way to do this.
The whole goal is to not use electricity.
- why cant car’s used windmill technology and electricity and solar power?
- Solar Power: Solar Panel And Electric Fence- Help Please!? (8/17/2011)
- Solar Panel: Do You Need A Regulator To Hook Up A 5000 Watt Power Inverter To A Solar Panel? (5/24/2011)
- Solar Lights: How Do I Hook Up A 1.5v Solar Outdoor Diode Light Without The Solar Panel To A 12v Battery Bank In A Motorhome? (10/2/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Kind Of Solar Panel Would I Need To Charge I Car Battery? (6/17/2011)