I was thinking about wind turbines. They are becoming increasingly popular and it made me think about how it may affect the world climate. Large areas that have thousands of wind turbines would almost certainly alter the wind patterns in the immediate area. Could this cause adverse or unwanted affects? Especially if you have many wind farms all over the world. After all, no one thought when they first started firing up coal power plants that they’d be putting the world climate at risk.
- Solar Turbines: How Will Wind Turbines Affect The Climate? (6/20/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Where Would Be Good And Reasonable Places To Put Wind Turbines To Produce Energy In CHICAGO? (7/9/2011)
- Solar Power: What Percent Of Wind Power Does The United States Produce? (6/11/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Why Not Set Up Solar Farms And Wind Turbines In The Middle East? (11/21/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Many Wind Turbines / Farms Are There? (10/31/2011)