Tulsa billionaire George Kaiser, a key Obama backer who raised between $ 50,000 and $ 100,000 for the president’s election campaign, is one of Solyndra’s primary investors.
Campaign finance records show Kaiser and Solyndra executives and board members donated $ 87,050 total to Obama’s election campaign
Does that mean almost everyone on Solyndra’s board was an Obama donor?
- Are Republicans so desperate that they’re trying to pin Solyndra on Obama?
- Solar Panel: Was SOLYNDRA OFFERED $535 MILLION LOAN GUARANTEE BY THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY? (11/21/2011)
- Solar Panel: WHY WAS SOLYNDRA OFFERED $535 MILLION LOAN GUARANTEE BY THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY? (11/6/2011)
- Solar Panel: Is The Number One Way To Decrease Our Dependence On Foreign Oil, To Fully Develop Our Own Oil Reserves? (8/12/2011)
- Are you happy that your Gov’t is bailing out the investors of Solyndra, by giving 737 million dollars to fund?