I want to make the switch with household cleaners to more eco-friendly products. I don’t have a complete understanding of the effect of chemical cleaners on sewage treatment etc but I know it’s bad for waste water to contain those things. For the cleaners I do have, I don’t want to dump them down the drain exactly (soaps containing triclosan, etc) so how do I get rid of them when I replace them with 7th Generation or other brands?
- Solar Products: Homemade Natural Cleaning Or Store Bought Green Cleaning Products? (9/15/2011)
- What are your favorite “green” products? (key word Obama)?
- Solar Products: I Just Started A Website Selling Green Products, How To Get The Word Out? (9/19/2011)
- What are your favorites “green” products?
- “Green” Cleaning products – how are they working for you?