I am looking at this set: Westinghouse Solar Utopia High-Output Spot Light Set, 2-Piece at Walmart (I know, evil me). But they are $ 50 for two vs $ 20 for normal ones. I am really hoping these are totally worth the money because I will be using them to illuminate a flag pole (I am a stickler about flag lighting out of respect for those that deserve it). Is the difference noticeable? Do they stay lit for a long time? Would it do a great job of illuminating a 10 ft tall pole with a flag on top? ( I am really hoping that these work well. I really don’t want to run wire to put in hard wired lights because the flagpole is a LONG way from the nearest electrical lines. It would be a MAJOR pain to get electrical power there. )Thanks in advance!
- solar powering electrical garden string lights – how to?
- Solar Products: Are Any Of The New Low Cost/high Efficiency Solar (photovoltaic) Panels On Sale For Consumers? (5/6/2011)
- Solar Power: Where Can I Find Solar Power Information? (4/29/2011)
- Wind and Solar power generation……?
- Solar Energy: How Much Money Does Solar Energy Cost? (4/28/2011)