I’m interested in switching to solar power for my home. However, I live in the mountains of Park City, Utah where we get 200+ inches of snow annually. A typical January finds 4 feet of snow in the yard and nearly as much on my roof. Would I benefit from switching to solar? Would I have to plow my roof after I’m done plowing the driveway?
- Solar Producer: Do You Think DUBAI Will Be The Best City In The World In A Few Years? (5/20/2011)
- Solar Energy: How Can I Take More Advantage Of Solar Energy? (7/22/2011)
- Do you think viable fuel sources are being withheld because they haven’t figured out a way to charge us for it
- Solar Panel: Solar Panels On Roof. Can You Help Me Decide? (7/1/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Many Wind Turbines Would You Need To Power A City? (8/26/2011)