Dont Dumb it down i’ve done electrical work for two years. I know the ohms law and power triangle equations.Was wondering if someone could give me an equation to be able to find the amount of torque generated by those machines to figure out how large a capacitor you could feesably have. Also interested in solar energy power/ square ft-but thats unrelated.
- Solar Power: Wind Power The Electrical Power Generated By A Windmill Varies Jointly With The Square Of The Diameter Of The? (8/16/2011)
- Solar Power: How Do Solar Powered Clocks Work? (9/23/2011)
- Solar Lights: My Little Sis Needs Help On This Home Work Can You Help Her? (7/9/2011)
- Solar Power: Solar Powered Home A/C Systems? (11/28/2011)
- Solar Power: Possible To Build A Solar Powered Home Extension? (11/26/2011)