I have a relatively small home, but space to work with on the roof and in the yard. obviously i know i need solar panels, but what parts do i need specifically (please dont just say “a kit”) to tie it into the power grid so the power company pays me for the power i produce. Any brand name preferences would be welcome.
- Solar Panel: Is It Possible To Just Tie An Apartment Solar Power Array To The Electrical Grid Without A Battery? (6/28/2011)
- Solar Panel: Solar Panels On Roof. Can You Help Me Decide? (7/1/2011)
- Solar Power Eco-Development Engineering Questions…?
- Solar Power: Possible To Build A Solar Powered Home Extension? (11/26/2011)
- Solar Panel: Who Are The Top 5 Manufacturers Of Industrial Solar Panels, Industrial Humidifiers & Water Pumps? (5/26/2011)