I am doing a science fair experiment on solar panels. The experiment is testing at which direction does a solar panel receive the most sunlight. I need four solar panels for sure. I would also need something that determines the amount of energy a solar panel is receiving. And where would I put the solar panels? Thanks!
Also, how big of a solar panels would I need to get (inches, volts, mA).
I would also like if someone send me a link of where I can get easy to use solar panels.
- Solar Turbines: What Is The Difference Between Tabbed And Untabbed Solar Cells For A Solar Panel? (5/7/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Are Your Thoughts On Solar Power Technology? (5/4/2011)
- Solar Energy: What Is A Reliable Website Where I Can Find Detailed Information On Solar Energy Or Science In General? (5/2/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Does Solar Panels Works And What Is The Cost Of Getting A Solar Panel Installed.? (5/4/2011)
- Solar Panel: Solar Panel? (4/29/2011)