So if an average home roof in North America is covered with solar panels, how much does the shade from the panels reduce the demand for cooling via other methods, i.e. air conditioning? I’m not looking for how much power they generate, but how much power they save strictly from the shade they provide.
- Solar Panel: What Save More Electricity? Solar Panels Over Half My Roof, Or Trees Covering Half My Roof? (10/3/2011)
- Solar Producer: Solar Panel Energy 1500 KW Monthly? (8/4/2011)
- Solar Panel: Solar Panels On Roof. Can You Help Me Decide? (7/1/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Is A Good Type Of Solar Panel To Get For My House? (8/10/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Many Kilowatt Hours Of Electricity Will The Solar Panels Generate In 20 Days? (9/6/2011)