Well, I don’t know much about wind power and I was wondering if I could go completely off the grid with wind power, or do I need to have a backup like solar? How much would it cost to buy a wind turbine and have it installed? Since I’d be making electricity on my own land, would it be free? Can I use wind power for heating my home?
Sorry it’s so many questions.
I meant once I install it, would I get electricity free?
- Solar Power Eco-Development Engineering Questions…?
- Solar Power: Can Someone Answer These Wind Power Questions For Me? (9/16/2011)
- Solar Power: With Solar And Wind Power, Do You Use Light Switches? (8/10/2011)
- Solar Power: How Can We Bring Solar Power Energy To Our Streets? (10/11/2011)
- Solar Lights: Book Of Eli Questions *** SPOILER ALERT ***? (9/8/2011)