i want to convert solar energy to electricity with the use of normal thermal panels not PhotoVoltaic cells..
how can i do that?
i was thinking of running a mini steam turbine with the hot steam produced.. and then generate electricity through the turbine..
how can i do this?
do u know any pages for detailed information?
- Solar Turbines: How Many Square Meters Of Solar Cells Would Be Required To Meet Its Energy Requirements? (7/31/2011)
- Solar Power: How Do Photovoltaic Cells Transform Solar Energy In To Electricity? (6/25/2011)
- Solar Turbines: If A Typical Home Uses 390 KWh Of Electricity Per Month, How Many Square Meters Of Solar Cells Would Be Requir? (8/30/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Much Electricity Can Our Best Solar Cells Generate? Can It Be Stored? (7/24/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Many Kilowatt Hours Of Electricity Will The Solar Panels Generate In 20 Days? (9/6/2011)