Largest solar farm in Southeast planned for Florida
The $ 1.5 billion project in Gadsden County would produce 400 megawatts of energy, enough to power about 32,000 homes.
Sorry. 32,000 homes.
- Solar Power: Why, In Sunny Florida, Are There Not More Homes With Whole House Solar Power? (10/11/2011)
- Solar Producer: Would U Support A Solar Energy Utility Run By The Government..Do U Trust Solar Energy? (11/29/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Does Anyone Out There Live Next To Wind Turbines? (9/26/2011)
- Solar Energy: Are There Any Reliable General Contractors In Arizona That Build Energy Independent Homes? (9/12/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Can I Find A Job Installing In Florida Wind Turbines & Solar Energy In Florida? (8/2/2011)