We should build a BIG solar panel from Brownsville Tx to San Diego Ca. and over the solar panels, we put BIG wind turbines. We give the energy companies tax incentives to build it and since it is there property, they will have to hire security to make sure no one tries to get over it (even though if they tried, they’d get chopped up by the turbine propellers). What do you think? Gotta love free market solutions !!!!
Jive turkey, we can let the illegals work on the south side of the panels, LOL
Lighten up Hater police
- Solar Turbines: EVERYBODY READ THIS!!! I Have A Solution For Our Energy And Immigration Problems? (5/5/2011)
- Solar Energy: What Are Problems Of Fossil Fuels And The Advantages Of Solar Energy.? (5/4/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Do I Broach This Subject To My Neighbors? (5/2/2011)
- Solar Producer: Is The Notion Of Alternative Energy Being Economically Viable Wishing Thinking? (5/6/2011)
- Solar Energy: Can You Give Me Information On Solar Energy? (4/25/2011)