i thought getting solar power for the garden and outdoor walkway would be simpler than running an extension cord from the power outlet on the house to the garden. But i’m realizing the obvious drawback to solar power– the places you want lights, because you know it’s going to be dark, …aren’t going to get enough sunlight to power them long into the night. so much for individual lights with their own tiny solar panels. So… my next thought was to get a medium-sized solar panel, set it up in an open part of my yard that gets plenty of sun, and run power chords from it to the various small lights that are set up, well, where there isn’t as much light? is this just a stupid idea? and if not, where can you buy a medium-sized solar panel that comes with a normal power outlet, that you can plug things into?
- How to kill wasps that’ve built a nest INSIDE my sealed solar garden lights?
- solar powering electrical garden string lights – how to?
- Solar Products: What Are The Different Types Of Solar Garden Lights Available In The Market? (8/19/2011)
- Solar Lights: Solar Power Outlet For Christmas Lights? (4/30/2011)
- Solar Products: Solar Garden Lights Vs Normal Garden Lights? (11/4/2011)