Where I live in DE it seems as if there is almost consistantly windy. I would like to know how I could have my property evaluated to know if it would be efficient for me to install a individual use wind turbine. However, I have e-mailed numerous sites but have not received any response. It seems to me that the interest is in wind mill farms and not individual properties.
- Solar Turbines: How Do Engineers Erect Wind Turbines On The Foundations For A Shallow-water Wind Farm? (11/18/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Why Not Set Up Solar Farms And Wind Turbines In The Middle East? (11/21/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Does Anyone Out There Live Next To Wind Turbines? (9/26/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Do You Think Wind Turbines Could Be Harmful To The Climate? (11/27/2011)
- Can wind turbines work in places where there isn’t much wind?