I have quite a few little solar cells from different devices. I want to use them as a power source. Putting them in series would produce too high a voltage for my purpose. Could I put them in parallel, even though they are different voltages?
- Solar Lights: Solar Powering An Radio Contoled Car For Recharge Power Only? (12/25/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Why Am I Receiving Low Amps From My Solar Cells? (8/14/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Do You Connect A Solar Panel And Wind Generator In Parallel? (8/31/2011)
- Solar Products: Combining Old Solar Cells Off Calculators And Solar Lights? (7/14/2011)
- Small solar panel with mono-crystalline 5″ solar cells?