I have small indoor solar lights which have a yellow battery,can you use them in a rechargable battery accessory such as a scanner torch or hand held gps.Even though i do relise it wouldn`t last as long.And if you`ve got nothing sensible to say well !! that answers that.
- Solar Turbines: Solar Energy- Does Anyone Know Of A DIY Way To Make A Solar Collector And Transfer That Energy To Batteries? (5/5/2011)
- Solar Lights: Does Anybody Have Any Experience With Battery Lighting For A Place With No Electric? (4/30/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Do I Use A Small Solar Panel To Charge My 4AA Battery Pack For My Remote Blinds? (4/28/2011)
- Solar Products: Can Solar Car Chargers Work Without Having The Key To The Car Turned To Accessory? (4/27/2011)
- Solar Lights: Can I Connect Solar Powered Christmas Lights To A Normal Christmas Light Set? (4/25/2011)