I have a small kit that runs on a solar cell. It works, but slowly and I don’t think the cell is making enough juice. Could I add a second cell to this to give it a little more power? Would I just run the postive from the new cell to the positive of the old cell making a chain?
- Solar Panel: Are There Problems Adding Other Charging Units Like Wind Power To A Harbor Freight Solar Panel ChargeControler? (5/26/2011)
- thanks guys! The resistor turned on the light but I am trying to use a solar cell which doesn’t ?? help?
- Solar Products: Cleaning My Pond And Adding A New Fish (Chain Pickerel)? (9/1/2011)
- Solar Panel: Adding More Solar Panel & Battery? (9/25/2011)
- Solar Panel: I Have Just Read An Ad For Power4Home Solar Panel Kit. Has Anyone Actually Bought This Kit/books. Is It A Scam? (4/27/2011)