I discover that solar cell powered calculator can only work when there’s presence of sun light but not fluorescent light, why? Fluorescent light is also light, why can’t it produce current? And can solar cell work properly when they receive light from fire?
- Solar Turbines: How Efficiently Do Solar Cells Work With Artificial Light? (9/23/2011)
- Solar Panel: Do Different Frequencies Of Light Change The Energy A Solar Cell Produces? (5/18/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Range Of Light Frequencies Do Solar Cells Produce Current At? (5/19/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Can I Build A High-wattage Solar Cell? (10/12/2011)
- Solar Lights: Is There A Battery Powered Outdoor Light? (12/12/2011)