I am interested about finding a way that we could travel to another solar system by taking earth with us. The fact is, that the sun could eventually die, and that we can find a way that we can swing earth out of orbit, and find a way that we can guide our planet, so that we can find another star and orbit that star. Sure, we will miss Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and our moon, but we can meet new planets as part of our new solar system.
This could also lead towards new ways to travel, so that we can use planets as a giant space ship so that we can carry our planets with us when it comes to intersteller and intergalactical travel. The problem lies when we can store and use power to hold our atmosphere and heat as we travel away from a sun and towards another star. But I think it can be done when we can work it out by technical means.
- Solar Lights: How Is A Star Different From A Planet? (9/17/2011)
- Solar Producer: Could We Help Preserve Earth’s Ecology If We Start Mining And Manufacturing In Space? (10/5/2011)
- Solar Lights: Science Pretest Help Please? (7/10/2011)
- Solar Lights: Physical Science Help Please :]? (8/28/2011)
- Solar Producer: What Are The Answers To The Follwoing Questions? PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK.. GETTING GRADED!? (5/11/2011)