im doing a project for school and it asks what are the problems associated with alternative energy sources.
now, i know fossil fuels(coal, oil etc…) create greenhouse gasses but solar power, it seems there is nothing wrong with it
is there anything wrong with it?
- Why are solar and nuclear power considered “alternative” energy sources?
- Solar Producer: What Is The Potential For Alternative Energy In Malaysia? (biomass/fuel, Solar, Nuclear, Wind, Water)? (6/23/2011)
- Solar Energy: What Are The Prospects Of Solar Energy As An Alternative Commercial Source Of Energy Today ? (11/17/2011)
- Solar Power: Solar Power Questions!? (9/9/2011)
- Solar Producer: How Does The AGW Theory, Take Money Away From Big Oil Inc? (10/14/2011)